List of Mysteries From Around the World
If you have a passion for watching mysteries, check out our global list! From Italy’s Detective Montalbano to France’s Perfect Murders. . . . find a whole new world of crime and intrigue with these shows.
- Astrid et Raphaëlle (TV Mystery)Astrid is a young woman with Asperger’s Syndome who learns that her special features are actually a strength in solving crimes with the Police
- Re: Mind (TV Mystery)Japanese revenge thriller “Re: Mind” tells of the horror of eleven school girls who wake from a kidnapping to find themselves chained to a dinner table with the only clue – a message to ‘Remember’.
- Memorist (TV Mystery)South Korean supernatural psychological thriller “The Memorist” tells the story of Dong Baek, a police detective who rlives the crimes through the assailants memories.
- Under the Skin (TV Mystery Review)Sketch Artist Shen Yi works with detective Du Cheng to identify both victims and criminals through the use of art and old-fashioned detective work.
- 6 Lesser-Known Cozy Mysteries for the Winter Nights (International Edition)Check out these six cozy mysteries from around the world! From 1920s Shanghai to 1950s US to modern Italy, where will the detective take you?
- Mrs. Pollifax (Book Series Review)Mrs Pollifax is just your normal sweet grandmother with fancy hats and a green thumb in the garden. But underneath her unassuming look, she’s also a spy!
- Rosemary & Thyme (TV Mystery Review)When Rosemary and Laura are cast together in this cozy mystery series, they rapidly bond over both their passion for gardening and their incurable nosiness.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (Film Review)Poor Todd Brotzman has been selected by the universe as Dirk’s assistant on the case of a dead man. At least that’s what Dirk Says. Todd’s not so sure. 😂
- The Burns of Sin (Film Review)Su Cheng returns to his hometown to find his best friend Wang and old crush Lin Jing married and settled down. When Wang is killed by an apparent serial killer, police have to ask whether Cheng’s return is a bit too convenient.
- Royal Medical Examiner (Film Review)Royal Medical Examiner – The story takes place during the historical Ming Dynasty. Late one evening, the cries of a baby were suddenly heard in Lin’an County Cemetery and two corpses lie in a grave one on the other. Murder is clear, but the means not so much and a local medical examiner Song Shao is called in to investigate.