Finding Our Missing
These cases discuss missing persons and unidentified remains regardless of whether crime was suspected or not.
If you would like to view a more extensive list of missing persons, unidentified remains, and unsolved murders, check out ‘Never Quit Looking’ – our global database
Affiliated with ‘Never Quit Looking’. Offers a filterable Google Map of all the cases listed in the database.
3rd Party Databases
An extensive list of Missing Person databases from around the world.
Some include all ages; others center on Missing Children
File a Report
Contact information for the various police agencies around the world dedicated to missing persons.
Lists specific agencies and/or the national police forces
- Blake Chappell (Unsolved Homicide)Blake Chappell ➜ Blake was walking home from his girlfriend’s house around 5:30 am when he disappeared. His body was found two months later floating in a nearby stream. Time of death: Unknown. Cause of death: Shot in the neck.
- Opelika Sweetheart: Unidentified Jane Doe (Case #1964)* UPDATE! (Identified)Opelika Jane Doe ➜ Remains of an unidentified child found in 2012 have now been identified as Amore Joveh Wiggins
- Kenneth George Jones (Missing Man)Kenneth George Jones ➜ Teenager left his home unexpectedly one morning in 1998, taking only light clothing and no money. The disappearance was very unlike him.
- Kata Davidović (Missing Woman)Kata Davidović ➜ Young woman disappeared from her hometown in Croatia under unknown circumstances
- Ward Al-Rababa’a (Missing Child)Ward Al-Rababa’a ➜ Disappeared while getting hummus from a local seller. The family was contacted about a ransom one year later and heard a voice that might have been the child.
- Janet and Christina Carter (True Crime)Janet and Christina Carter ➜ A young mother was found murdered and left along a road in the Great Smokey Mountains Park. There was no sign of her 3 year old toddler.