Finding Our Missing
These cases discuss missing persons and unidentified remains regardless of whether crime was suspected or not.
If you would like to view a more extensive list of missing persons, unidentified remains, and unsolved murders, check out ‘Never Quit Looking’ – our global database
Affiliated with ‘Never Quit Looking’. Offers a filterable Google Map of all the cases listed in the database.
3rd Party Databases
An extensive list of Missing Person databases from around the world.
Some include all ages; others center on Missing Children
File a Report
Contact information for the various police agencies around the world dedicated to missing persons.
Lists specific agencies and/or the national police forces
- Xavior C. Harrelson (Missing Child)Xavior Harrelson ➜ Boy (10) disappeared from his neighborhood in Montezuma, Iowa while playing outside. Considered endangered.
- Peter Douglas Coop (Missing Person)Peter Douglas Coop ➜ New Zealand doctor disappeared from his hostel while attending a medical training course in Dunedin in one of NZ’s oldest cold cases.
- ‘Paratrooper’: Unidentified John Doe (Case # 84-73082)An unidentified John Doe was found in the canal near Bayshore over Memorial Day week 1984. Unique tattoos suggest he might have been a US Paratrooper
- Sarah Perkins (Missing Child)(FOUND) Sarah Perkins ➜ Girl (17) disappeared after sneaking out of her house to attend a party. She may be in the company of persons older than her.
- Kirsa Jensen (Missing Child)Kirsa Jensen ➜ Girl (14) last seen riding her horse along the beach of Awatoto Beach (1983). She disappeared in under 20 minutes in full sight of a highway and surfers.
- Summer Moon-Utah Wells (Missing Child)Summer Wells ➜ Child (5) disappeared from her home in Rogersville, Tennessee. Last seem walking outside, perhaps barefoot.