True Crime & Unsolved Homicide
This true crime blog includes missing persons and unsolved mysteries strongly suspected or known to involve a criminal element.
If you would like to view a more extensive list of missing persons, unidentified remains, and unsolved murders, check out ‘Never Quit Looking’ – our global database
- Ward Al-Rababa’a (Missing Child)Ward Al-Rababa’a ➜ Disappeared while getting hummus from a local seller. The family was contacted about a ransom one year later and heard a voice that might have been the child.
- Janet and Christina Carter (True Crime)Janet and Christina Carter ➜ A young mother was found murdered and left along a road in the Great Smokey Mountains Park. There was no sign of her 3 year old toddler.
- Siriyakorn Siriboon (Missing Person)Siriyakorn Siriboon ➜ A young girl disappeared from the streets of her community while walking to school. She is considered an endangered missing person.
- The Melbourne Club Connection (True Crime)The Melbourne Club Connection ➜ Between 1954 and 1990, three women of similar circumstances disappeared and/or were murdered in the Melbourne area. Although decades spanned one case from another, police have reason to believe the three incidences may have been the work of the same individual.
- Patrik Linfeldt (Missing Person)Patrik Linfeldt ➜ Patrik was last seen traveling by train to Malmö. He got off at the wrong station but did not board a new train. His suitcases were found north of the train station in a wooded area.
- Lina Sardar Khil (Missing Person)Lina Sardar Khil ➜ A little girl disappeared from the play area / courtyard of her family’s apartment complex in San Antonio, Texas. Foul play may have been involved. Her family were Afghan refugees and she speaks Pashto.