October 7, 2017 (Saturday)
‘The Park’, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Britain
DUC LY (ĐỨC LÝ)
Alternative Name: Unknown
Missing from: ‘The Park’, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Britain
Date Missing: October 7, 2017 (Saturday)
Taken By: Unknown
Duc Ly was last sighted in The Park (a large estate area in Nottingham) around 10:00pm (22:00).
- Date of Birth:
- Age at Disappearance: 15
- Ethnicity: Vietnamese
- Nationality: Vietnam
- Gender at Birth: Male
- Hair: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Height: 5′ 4″ (162cm)
- Weight: Thin
Distinguishing Marks or Factors
- Dark Blue Jeans
- Black Suede Lace-Up Shoes
- Black Quilted Anorak (Waterproof quilted coat, usually with a hood)
- Shiny Black Cap with ‘NYC’ on the front
- Small Black Rucksack.
If You or Anyone You Know Has Information About The Disappearances, Please Contact the Nottingham Police Department at 101 or Crime Stoppers at (+44) 0800 555 111 or online (link)
- Bryan, S. (2017) ‘Officers concerned for missing 15-year-old last seen in The Park area’, Nottinghamshire Live, 10 October. https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/officers-concerned-missing-15-year-606647
- Nottingham Police Press Release. ‘Have you seen missing 15-year-old?’. https://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/news/appeals/missing-person/have-you-seen-missing-15-year-old
The information offered through our Services is general information only. We make every effort to maintain the database and ensure the data is up-to-date and correct. However, we make no warranties or promises regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of the data herein. Data is gathered primarily from NGOs, new articles, and Charity postings. This information is not intended for reliance. Under no circumstances will The Suitcase Detective or its owners & operators be liable for any problems that may result from using or reading this information. Continued use of our Services serves as evidence that you approve our Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions.
Please do NOT copy and paste text from our blog articles. We request that readers be directed to our site instead. This allows us to ensure out-of-date information is not being shared and that readers can access the reference list. If you would like to share a story, you can either use the social media buttons or share a link to this page. The images you are welcome to share.