Chase Allen Lackey (Missing Person)
Alternative Name: Unknown
La Apoda: Desconocido
Nombres alternativos: Desconocido
Missing from: 6200 block East Sam Houston Parkway, Houston, Texas
Date Missing: July 2, 2017 (Sunday)1
Falta de: Bloque 6200 de East Sam Houston Parkway, Houston, Texas
Falta en la fecha: 2 de julio de 2017 (domingo)
Chase Lackey for all intents and purposes appears to be a regular, generous, all-around nice guy. He is described as outgoing and friendly, quite close to his near and extended family. According to his Facebook page, he was employed as an ironworker with a local company at the time of his disappearance. At home, he was the loving owner of a small white dog he named “Chase” and he enjoyed playing around together, once joking online that he planned to arrange a “father/son photo shoot” for the two of them. His social media is filled with jokes and humor mixed neatly alongside inspirational and motivational comments, sprinkled with sports videos, car pictures and sharing Champ’s newest adventures.
Chase was quite athletic and particularly passionate about baseball, and spent June 30 playing softball with a local recreational league in Crosby, a town Northeast of Houston where he had once attended High School. His father was at the event watching Chase and observed nothing unusual or untoward. Chase was in a pleasant mood and arranged to speak with his father again soon.
A couple days later, Chase was seen by an old acquaintance outside of his apartment complex walking Champ near Wallisville Road and Beltway 8. They were walking along East Sam Houston Parkway though in what direction is not clear. This was the last time anyone saw or heard from either Chase or the little dog.
The area where he disappeared from is not far from Gene Green Dog Park, and we wonder if he was possibly on his way to or from there. They say he was out letting his dog run around, but we aren’t clear if this was in the apartment complex or at the park. If so, persons who visited that park may have seen something and are asked to think back to that time.
His truck remained where he had parked it nearby and nothing appeared to have been removed from his apartment. There is no evidence that he packed or had planned to leave for any length of time. It is unclear if police were able to recover any information from his cell phone or his bank accounts. According to the news, he left his wallet, keys, and cell phone in the apartment and there was no evidence of forced entry or that anyone else had been inside.
Police believe that Chase’s disappearance may have been the result of foul play. There are questions as regarding some of his known friends and acquaintances who were later found to be involved in illicit behaviors; police have theorized that this might have placed him in danger.
- Date of Birth: November 22, 1991
- Age: 25
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Nationality: United States
- Gender at Birth: Male
- Hair: Brown or Reddish-Brown Hair
- Eye Color: Brown Eyes
- Height: 5’10” (178 cm)
- Weight: 142 lbs (64.4kg)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Fecha de Nacimiento: 22 de noviembre de 1991
- Años: 25
- Etnia: Caucásico
- Nacionalidad: Estados Unidos
- Sexo al nacer: Masculino
- Pelo: Cabello castaño o castaño rojizo
- Color de los ojos: Ojos cafés
- Altura: 5’10” (178 cm)
- Peso: 142 libras (64,4 kg)
- Idiomas: Desconocido
Distinguishing Marks or Factors (Características Distintivas)
- Multiple Tattoos. Unknown tattoos on back and left wrist. Asian figure on abdomen. Scripture written in script on right arm near bicep. Skull on left arm with the letters Y S and unknown design (including a wrench) with figure of a person on far inside. Script written in a chain across his chest sloping down and then back up like a necklace (large print)
- Múltiples tatuajes. Tatuajes desconocidos en espalda y muñeca izquierda. Figura asiática en abdomen. Escritura escrita en escritura en el brazo derecho cerca del bíceps. Calavera en el brazo izquierdo con las letras Y S y diseño desconocido (incluida una llave inglesa) con la figura de una persona en el fondo. Guión escrito en una cadena a través de su pecho que se inclina hacia abajo y luego hacia arriba como un collar (letra grande)
Medical Concerns (Atención Médica)
- Red Shorts
- No Shirt
- Pantalones cortos rojos
If You or Anyone You Know Has Information About The Disappearances, Please Contact:
- Harris County Sheriff’s Office
- (713) 221-6000
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- (855) 835-5324
- Your Nearest United States Embassy
- Your National Police
Or use the QR Code (right) to find contact information for various National Police Agencies
Follow us now for more mysterious reviews, stories, and recommendations!
- Charley Project, “Chase Allen Lackey”, Link.
- NamUS, “Chase Allen Lackey, Case Number MP39085”, Link
- Texas Equu Search, “Chase Allen Lackey, 25 Yrs., Houston, TX (07/02/17)”, Link.
- Shay, M. (2018) “Foul play suspected in disappearance of 25-year-old man missing since July”, ABC News 13, 23 May, Link.
- Kirk, B. (2018) “Police Suspect Foul Play In Man’s Disappearance”, Patch, 23 May, Link.
- Childers, S. (2019) “Family no closer to finding man who went missing in 2017”, ABC News 13, 1 July, Link.
- Armstrong, S. (2021) “The Missing: Chase Lackey last seen summer of 2017”, Fox 26 Houston, 12 November, Link.
- Sternitzky-Di Napoli, D. (2018) “Harris County Sheriff’s Office desperate to find these, other missing persons”, Chron, 18 April, Link.
- Just the Tip-Sters: True Crime Podcast, “Sounds Like A Father’s Love – Finding Chase Allen Lackey”, Episode 86, Link
- Unfound, “Chase Allen Lackey: Perception versus Reality”, Episode 311, Link.
The information offered through our Services is general information only. We make every effort to maintain the database and ensure the data is up-to-date and correct. However, we make no warranties or promises regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of the data herein. Data is gathered primarily from NGOs, new articles, and Charity postings. This information is not intended for reliance. Under no circumstances will The Suitcase Detective or its owners & operators be liable for any problems that may result from using or reading this information. Continued use of our Services serves as evidence that you approve our Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions.
Please do NOT copy and paste text from our blog articles. We request that readers be directed to our site instead. This allows us to ensure out-of-date information is not being shared and that readers can access the reference list. If you would like to share a story, you can either use the social media buttons or share a link to this page. The images you are welcome to share.